Submit Your Experiences and Stories
This is your chance to publish your personal experiences online for others to read. Unfortunately, we have to cover a few rules first.
- We only accept personal stories of trips and outdoor experiences. Do not send us information articles. We pull information articles from article directories such as goarticles.com and ezinearticles.com. This is not an article directory. Don't stuff my email account!
- We provide links in the byline of any personal stories or experiences that we decide to publish.
- If you are trying to trade links, go to our Directory page.
- Do not submit anything offensive. Please!
- We reserve the right to refuse any submission without providing a reason.
- We do not pay for submissions. By submitting your entry, you are granting us a non-exclusive license to publish it without compensation.
- You guarantee and warrant that any submissions were created by you and that you own the copyright to the submission.
- We reserve the right to modify these rules at any time, which may or may not include a point in time when we can afford more lawyer fees.
To submit a personal experience, please do the following:
- Create an email message to email@example.com. This email address is not live on this page to prevent spammers from picking it up. Simply copy and past it into the "to" line of your email.
- Put "Nomad Journal Submission" in the subject line of the email.
- In the body of the email, please provide your name, valid email address and a brief summary of your submission.
- Next, please indicate if you want us to publish your name and a one sentence biography about you. We will not publish your email address on the site.
- Finally, copy your entry into the body of the email and send it. Do Not Attach Your Entry. We do no open attachments because of virus risks.
Typically, we respond to submissions within one week. Rick is in charge of posting entries and he is useless until the coffee kicks in during the morning, afternoon or, on occasion, the evening. Once it does, he will respond to your submission. Please be patient.
Thank you and happy posting!
The Nomad Staff